1. Jo Malone Perfume - I've long heard about how amazing Jo Malone scents are, and when I finally tried them I had to agree. On that same girls' trip I purchased a set of two travel sized fragrances - my favorite way to buy perfume. I don't really stick with one scent long enough to buy an entire bottle, so I usually just pick a little travel one to start off with. It's cheaper and I don't waste any. I liked this one because it was a combo of my two favorite scents - Wood Sage and Sea Salt (I like wearing it this time of year) and Peony and Blush Suede (it's more of a summer scent).
2. White Keurig - I got this for Christmas last year and really, really love it. I had a full size black Keurig before and it was so bulky. We kept it in the pantry to keep it out of sight. I love having this much more slim one out on the counter within easy reach, and the white finish means it's not an eyesore.
3. Leather Riding Boots - I had held off buying new leather boots for a couple years because I just couldn't find any that were quite right. I finally pulled the trigger on these and have to say I LOVE them! They're the perfect color and silhouette and always look classy. Unfortunately it looks like most sizes are sold out in the color I have, but the taupe is pretty too and is available. Hopefully they'll come back in stock soon!
4. Outdoor Lantern - One of the highlights of 2019 for us was painting the exterior of our home white (I never got it blogged, but you can see it on Instagram here). I thought about listing Sherwin Williams Extra White as one of my favorite things (which it totally is) but it makes more sense to list our new porch lantern, which is really the cherry on top. I hunted and hunted for one that was the right shape, scale and price point.
5. Gold Gallery Wall Frame - Another favorite project of 2019 was hanging a gallery wall in our upstairs hallway. It was also one of my most popular posts on Instagram, so it looks like you guys liked it too! These large gold frames are such a steal, especially if you need 12 like I did!
6 and 7. Anti-Aging Skin Care - When I hit 32 I decided it was time to take better care of my skin. I started using a popular and very expensive cream, which worked but the price was really a bit much. I did a quick Amazon search and these Tree of Life serums popped up. I figured for $20/three I could give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised that it worked just as well as the $80 cream! I've noticed such a difference in my skin since using them. I feel a lot more confident going out without make up on, I've noticed my fine lines and wrinkles have been reduced, my skin is more firm and overall just more even. I use the serums and the Ultimate Beauty Cream as a moisturizer.
8. Jade Roller - Along with the serums and cream, I started jade rolling every morning and it has made a HUGE difference. I watched a few videos of how to roll for lymphatic drainage and was surprised to see the difference in the videos in facial puffiness and lines. I'm a person who really gets puffy in my face if I sleep too little (or too much) or eat unhealthily. I can see a huge difference in one side of my face vs. the other when jade rolling, and have started doing it every morning.
9. Sublime Bronze Self Tanner - I wore this stuff from April - September every day and love how easy it was to apply and how natural it looked. I literally had people complimenting my tan and asking how I got so dark when they knew I hadn't traveled recently. I don't keep up with a tan as well in the winter but I'll start again in the spring. Love this stuff!
The Pants Trifecta
It may seem odd that I have three pairs of black pants on my list but I think I've found the pants trifecta haha! I pretty much wear one of these three pairs and nothing else.
10. LuLu Lemon Dupe Leggings - These are my absolute favorite yoga pants/leggings. They are a dupe of the LuLu Lemon Align pants and they are so flattering and comfortable. They smooth everything out without being too tight, have a high waist and can be dressed up or down.
11. Butter Pants - These are actually the Lou & Grey for Loft Signature Softblend Sweats but they've gotten a cult following that has renamed them the Butter Pants, and for good reason. They are the softest pants I've ever put on. Just SO comfy. And many people swear they wear them to work with a blouse and flats and no one even knows. I haven't been brave enough for that yet but you can find me wearing them pretty much any other time.
12. Old Navy Stevie Pants - These dressy ponte leggings are what I wear with everything if I'm not in athleisure. They are super comfortable, flattering, nice and thick, and have a high waist. I have them in two colors and plan to get more. Just don't put them in the dryer, but otherwise they're the perfect pant!
13. Shark Rotator Lift Away Vacuum - You know you're really an adult when a vacuum is one of your favorite things haha! But with two little kids who make it necessary to vacuum pretty much every day, this thing has been life changing. My favorite part is probably the light on the front - it helps so much to see all the little crumbs that need to be picked up. I also love how easy it is to switch to the wand with just a push of a button (which also has a light on the front). It was a great investment for sure!
14. Vintage-Look Rug - I finally pulled the trigger on a new living room rug and I have to say I really, really love it. It has transformed the space and made it much easier for the kids to play on the floor (before we had a not-very-comfy jute rug). The print is so beautiful and the muted colors are gorgeous. It's the LoLoi Loren Rug but I got it here for so much less than most places.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase through a link, at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support of this blog!